lfsml-6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 13:18:38 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 02:13 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

I don't like these parts:
<prompt>/usr/src/bash-<dat-value package="bash" type="version" name="ver
sion"/> $ </prompt>

That's not going to fun to remember or maintain. Couldn't entities be used for
these cases and use bash-&bash-version; ? That would also read better.

I don't think use of entities are all bad. I don't like how entities are
abused by making them include files, but that's only done because it's the
only way to do it.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org