lfsml-6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 13:41:09 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 02:13 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

Would I be able to use things like Xinclude to include external files? I'd
hate to write the lfs book as one big XML file. Normally I'd go and test it
out before asking, but I can't even remember the syntax of Xinclude, trying
to find some info right now on it but so far I haven't found anything
concrete.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org