lfsml-6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 14:02:00 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 02:49 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> That's actually the doc I've been reading. Didn't get it to work but that's
> probably because I haven't figured out the lfs2html.xsl file yet and where
> to put this in.

Might as well write down what I tried to do.

I removed the <section id="static-bash">...</section> from the lfsexample.xml
file and put that into a file called include.xml

In its place in lfsexample.xml I wrote this: <include/>

Then in lfs2html.xsl I added:

<xsl:template match="include">
	<xi:include url="include.xml"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

Thinking maybe something needs to be added to the DTD, so I went and modified
the block entity:

<!ENTITY % block "info|para|list|command|include">

Obiously I'm doing something wrong. Anybody who actually has a clue how this
works care to enlighten me?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org