Want to help doing extremely tedious work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 14:03:39 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 02:36 pm, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> Cool:) So there will be a release before moving to the new format.

Not perse, it depends on how long it takes. But when we actually start
rewriting all of the XML we shouldn't be making any changes. In the event
that the XML changeover takes too long, we can use the docbook backup XML
source to create the books.

I'd like to release the 5.0 book using the new XML format.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org