lfsml-6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 14:13:42 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 03:02 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Might as well write down what I tried to do.

And I tried this too after looking at the examples over at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude

I removed the <include/> tag and in its place I put:

	<xi:include href="include.xml"/>

To the top of include.xml I added <?xml version='1.0'?>

And the output:
xsltproc --output lfsexample.html lfs2html.xsl lfsexample.xml
lfsexample.xml:105: warning: Namespace prefix xi is not defined
                <xi:include href="include.xml"/>
                                ^
gerard at lorien~/web/lfsml-6$

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org