new texinfo bits

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 16 05:30:48 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 12:57:28AM -0500, Billy O'Connor wrote:
> Ever notice how easy it is to mistake "textutils" for "texinfo" 500
> times?

Nope. But, I often confuse findutils and fileutils.

"make TEXMF=/usr/share/texmf install-tex" is floating freely,
and, AFAIK, we don't need a section called "Command
explanations" anymore. You might want to move the explanation
before the command. The explanation would have to be reworded
in that case.

Committed.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org