Alternatives

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 16 06:26:24 PST 2003

On Wed, 15, Jan, 2003 at 10:39:30PM -0500, Timothy Bauscher spoke thus..
> > > http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/postlfs/editors.html
> >
> > Not a bad idea. Try it out and we'll see what it looks like.
>
> Done.

Could I suggest that you make the path into an entity.  E.g.:

http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/view/&BLFS-version;/postlfs/editors.html

Then, if as hoped, we manage to do a concurrent release, people will be
pointed at the correct version of the book.

Mark

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org