new texinfo bits

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 16 09:14:31 PST 2003

On January 16, 2003 06:30 am, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> and, AFAIK, we don't need a section called "Command
> explanations" anymore. You might want to move the explanation

What I did for 'command explanations' is underneath the command that contains
something new (such as a new configure option early in chapter 5), I did
this:

<para>The meaning of the make options are:</para>

(or if there is only one new option, then of course the meaning of the option
is...)

<itemizedlist>
here</para></listitem>
</itemizedlist>

Have a look at the first bunch of packages in chapter 5 where new options and
constructions were introduced to get the idea.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org