second glibc

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 17 13:33:12 PST 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 03:23:16PM -0700, Nathan Coulson wrote:
> I just have one question...  You have that revised chroot command, does
> that mean you should logout and relogin before you copy bootscripts?

No. But, in the event that you need to re-enter chroot anytime
after installing dynamic bash, you should use that command.

> [Question, as I havent bothered to try it, but putting lfs-bootscripts
> after glibc2 seemed a little weird].

Perhaps it would be more on the first chroot page, as extra
information.

> And when you are redoing the pages, you are using the same building
> commands, correct?

Yes, except that many "&&" have been removed.

> [I noticed changing the entire layout of the book doesnt seem worthy
> of a item in changelog].

Gerard will be taking care of that.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org