lfsml (Was: Re: lfsml-6)

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Sat Jan 18 16:19:13 PST 2003

> On January 17, 2003 10:41 pm, Seth W.Klein wrote:
> >
> > I obviously know why one would use a variable. Have you looked at
> > the info element? It creates the block that contains the homepage
> > url, size, and time. What i'm wondering is, how much of that data
> > will you use twice?
>
> Homepage would be used twice: in chapter 4 and appendix a. URL twice as well.
> size and time, once or twice depending on the package.

If i understand what appendix a contains, it should be generated
by the stylesheet (or the opposite). It's a separation of content
and presentation thing. The xml should say what the, for example,
package contents are and the stylesheet decides if they appear in
an appendix and/or the chroot chapter pages and/or the static
chapter pages.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org