Somebody please refresh my memory...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 4 12:56:02 PST 2003

On February 24, 2003 12:19 am, Steve Crosby wrote:
> That said, the package maintainers are sometimes quite slow in updating
> their freshmeat project pages, thus the "lack of freshness"...

The slowness isn't the problem. The absense of the emails alltogether is. I
checked it out some more and we assumed that when we added all the
dependencies to LFS to freshmeat, we'd get an email to this list when the
dependant packages in freshmeat update. This isn't happening. Packages are
updated, just we aren't notified.

We'll have to figure this out. Maybe this was a misunderstanding on our end
and the project in fresmeat (that has lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org as its
email address - user 'lfsproject') should be re-subscribed to all the
packages individually.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org