LFS-5.1.1 - Chapter 4: Creating the $LFS/tools directory

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 10 14:59:01 PDT 2004

Hi,

I just started reading LFS-5.1.1, I plan to report any typos I find, starting
by this one:

There's a missing closing parenthesis on this sentence:

"This also helps prevent them from ending up in your host's production
directories (easy to do in Chapter 5, which could be a very bad thing."

I think it should be:

"This also helps prevent them from ending up in your host's production
directories (easy to do in Chapter 5), which could be a very bad thing."

Verified on both HEAD and b5_1.
--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org