cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/chapter04 chapter04.xml

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 4 11:45:36 PST 2004

On Wed,  3 Mar 2004 15:10:40 -0700 (MST)
alex at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

> alex        04/03/03 15:10:40
>
>   Modified:    BOOK     index.xml
>                BOOK/chapter01 changelog.xml
>                BOOK/chapter02 aboutdependencies.xml aboutlfs.xml
>                         aboutsbus.xml abouttestsuites.xml
>                         askforhelp.xml chapter02.xml
>                BOOK/chapter03 chapter03.xml
>                BOOK/chapter04 chapter04.xml
>   Log:
>   Removing some of the dbhtml directives.

FFS Alex, why do you insist on publically displaying your complete
ignorance and disregard for my work?  If you'd have bothered to look at
the newxml stuff you'd have seen I've already dealt with this. <sigh>
Either I'm wasting my time or you're wasting yours by duplicating work.
On the basis of the fact that I actually *communicate* and report on the
work I'm planning on doing on a fairly regular basis and make it
available for *all* to see (that includes *you*) I can only assume you
have some ulterior motive or personal grievance with me that leads you
to ignore what I'm doing.  If you have then don't bother letting me know
- I don't give a shit to be perfectly honest...I'll carry on working on
the newxml module until someone tells me that it's crap and won't be
merged - hell I'm learning through it anyway so it's not like I'd have
been doing it all for nothing.

If in fact I've got this all wrong and I haven't in fact communicated my
efforts clearly enough then could someone point me to the archives and
explain which of my messages wasn't clear enough, and which of the CVS
commits didn't have appropriate details in it?

Matt.