[Error] sysklogd and sysvinit

DoubleU spamme at spam.org
Mon Mar 29 08:45:32 PST 2004

Nathan Coulson wrote:

> the group root is added in the beginning of chapter 6.  cat > /etc/groups
> << "EOF" line

Thx for your reply Nathan.
I stopped building when I was somewhere around net-tools because it was
time to hit the bed.
The next day I Chrooted (?) again and mounted /proc and /devpts but
didn't do anything with the groups.

Should these groups have been saved or do I need to create them again.
I'm at the moment not behind that machine but will have a look later if
these groups are there.
Because I know I made these groups at the beginning of ch 6.

> autoconf/automake probably includes make check in that time.

That could be it, I didn't do the checks.

Willem Gerritsen.