[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'render-lfs-book.sh']

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 4 06:22:27 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 17:35, jeremy at jutley.org wrote:
> BTW, hope you don't mind me hacking your scripts :)

No that's fine. Though it's not entirely fixed yet, I still get output:

Writing /tmp/lfsbookbuild//prologue/legalnotice.html for legalnotice
Writing /tmp/lfsbookbuild//prologue/audience.html for
sect1(pre-audience)
Writing /tmp/lfsbookbuild//prologue/prerequisites.html for
sect1(pf-prerequisites)
Writing /tmp/lfsbookbuild//prologue/typography.html for
sect1(pre-typography)
Writing /tmp/lfsbookbuild//prologue/acknowledgements.html for
sect1(ch-scatter-acknowledgments)

and so forth