cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/stylesheets/xhtml lfs-navigational.xsl

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 8 14:58:28 PDT 2004

El Sáb 08 May 2004 18:39 Jeroen Coumans escrbió:

> What does this patch do? AFAICT it removes some semantic markup (ul)
> with meaningless div's and adds presentational tags (br); which is
> completely opposite to the changes we've worked on so far to introduce
> some more semantic XHTML. I'd first like to see a rendering of it and at
> least discuss it before such a change is implemented.

Well, returned tu {ul}, using the css code from Bruce, and some minor adjust.

I think that now all we can agree with the tagging and the look ;-)

http://www.macana-es.com/pruebas/test-book/

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/