cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/stylesheets/xhtml lfs-navigational.xsl

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 10 00:59:00 PDT 2004

Bruce Dubbs said the following on 10-05-2004 00:47:

> I'm all for separating structure/content from presentation.  If someone
> can create the proper css file to accomplishes the goal, I'm all for
> it.  The problem is that I don't see where the presentation is correct
> using the ul structure .. at least with Mozilla.  AFAIK, Mozilla is the
> browser that is the best at standards implementation.

Ok, what is the presentation we should aim to achieve with the
navigation? There are two variants:

|[previous]		[home]			[next]|

or:

|	[previous]	[home]		[next]		|

I have attached two files which demonstrate each presentation using ul
and inline CSS; both were tested in Mozilla Firefox 0.8.
You give me the markup, I give you the presentation :-)

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans