cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/stylesheets/xhtml lfs-navigational.xsl

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 10 10:30:39 PDT 2004

El Lun 10 May 2004 00:47 Bruce Dubbs escrbió:

> I'm all for separating structure/content from presentation.  If someone
> can create the proper css file to accomplishes the goal, I'm all for
> it.  The problem is that I don't see where the presentation is correct
> using the ul structure .. at least with Mozilla.  AFAIK, Mozilla is the
> browser that is the best at standards implementation.

I made some modifications in the CSS based in their look under IE. I can't know
if it is fixed until tomorroiw, whe return to work. How look it now?

http://www.macana-es.com/pruebas/test-book

If no look well, send me a screenshot, please.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/