cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/stylesheets/xhtml lfs-navigational.xsl

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 10 10:27:08 PDT 2004

El Lun 10 May 2004 09:59 Jeroen Coumans escrbió:

> Ok, what is the presentation we should aim to achieve with the
> navigation? There are two variants:

The big problem is with the footer links, due that there are involved the title
pages for PREV and NEXT. Today I see the pages in my work using IE, that don't
follow the standars but the look has issues like the ones commented by Bruce.
Maybe this is fixed now, waiting some confirmation...

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/