Non-existing XSL

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 13 14:36:28 PDT 2004

I check out lfs-unstable and run make:

xsltproc --xinclude --nonet -stringparam base.dir ~/lfs-book/ \
   stylesheets/lfs-chunked.xsl index.xml
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.65.1/xhtml/chunk.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.65.1/xhtml/chunk.xsl"
compilation error: file stylesheets/lfs-chunked.xsl line 8 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.65.1/xhtml/chunk.xsl
make: *** [lfs] Error 5

I don't have the stylesheets locally installed, but leaving out the
--nonet doesn't fetch the proper stylesheets. So I surfed to that
location and it seems release 1.65.1 doesn't exist, at least not in that
URL. Latest available is 1.64.1. Bug or my fault?

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans