Non-existing XSL

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 14 10:31:23 PDT 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004 19:03:37 +0200
Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Jeremy Utley said the following on 14-05-2004 08:05:
>
> > Thought about looking at BLFS?
> >
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/cvs/pst/docbook-xsl.html
>
> Yes, I read that page. But is it not possible to use online XSL's? The
>
> current XSL's refer to non-existing URL's. If this is out of scope or
> too much work; that's no problem. Just curious.

Hmmm...that'll be me *assuming* that upstream carry out a full release
everytime they release a new version.  You might want to report it
upstream, as it should always be available at the canonical URI in case
it can't be found locally.  In the meantime the only suggestion I can
make is to install them locally.  Does this warrant either a note in the
INSTALL file to notify people of the need for local installation for the
time being?

Cheers, and apologies for not testing this thoroughly before now.

Matt.