cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/chapter06 mktemp.xml

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 20 14:27:45 PDT 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> I can try to make our website script add this information (i.e. "<branch>: "
> prepended to each commit message) automatically, if you guys think this would
> be helpful.

Very much so, we need some kind of solution that pulls the branch
information out of the CVS commit message. This would help the website
logging and also allow for render-on-commit for the appropriate book
branches.

If you need any help working on this let me know, I will try to make
some time available.