cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/stylesheets lfs.css

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 21 18:33:53 PDT 2004

Jeremy Utley said the following on 22-05-2004 02:43:
> On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 06:24:25PM -0600, manuel at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
>>manuel      04/05/21 18:24:25
>>
>>  Modified:    BOOK/stylesheets lfs.css
>>  Log:
>>  New CSS code, thanks to Jeroem.
>

> Manuel - Can we please have some open discussion about these CSS changes
> OUTSIDE the xml threads?  Most of us could care less about the XML stuff,
> but DO care about how the books layout is rendered in HTML.

In all fairness, I just sent a mail concerning the layout to lfs-dev and
I didn't expect it to be included so soon. But it's been under
discussion continually ever since I worked on it - most response has
been very positive, with the exception of the font-type stuff (for which
I opened a poll). The unstable branch is ideally suited for developing
it further and tweaking it to suit the community.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans