LFS book textual typos/suggestions

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 5 10:08:45 PDT 2004

Hi,

A week ago I've started reading the testing book, and made some textual fixes
along the way. Since then the book was heavily modified, so I don't know if
the attached patch will still apply cleanly. Some things on it also appear to
have been already fixed.

I'll not list here all the changes I've made, they are self explained :-).
There are also some minor textual suggestions, e.g. change two occurrences of
"alternate" to "alternative", just to keep their usage uniform along the
book.

I've not finished the book yet, so if I still find some other typos, I'll post
the diffs here.
--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org