r4160 - branches/testing/BOOK/chapter01

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 12 06:51:22 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 04:28, manuel at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>  <para>If an issue or a question is encountered while working
> -through this book, check the FAQ page at <ulink url="&faq-root;"/>.
> +through this book, check the FAQ page at <ulink url="&faq-root;#generalfaq"/>.
>  Questions are often already answered there. If your question is
>  not answered on this page, try to find the source of the problem. The
>  following hint will give you some guidance for troubleshooting: <ulink

Manuel I rather you not make these kind of changes. Now I have to render
the PDF again after I had already finished it to make sure the layout is
sitl good. A longer URL may have some effect on the full justification.

Please stick to making tag fixes that don't affect the layout. Anything
else please report it so I can do it myself at this point. I just don't
want to re-check sections of the book over and over again when I've
already approved them a day before.