r4160 - branches/testing/BOOK/chapter01

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 13 08:26:26 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 10:38, M.Canales.es wrote:
> The reason for that is the global look of that paragraph. Compare it with and
> without  #generalfaq. Without #generalfaq the spaces in the fourth line are
> very longs.

I see what you mean. Okay let's leave things the way they are.

PS just for the record: this really sucks quite a bit. It's taking
forever to get the layout properly because of XML issues. I wonder if I
shouldn't seriously consider LaTeX again for a book's source rather than
the XML. It's something we'll have to discuss at length on lfs-dev one
day after this process is done with.