r4160 - branches/testing/BOOK/chapter01

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 14 15:22:26 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 11:39, M.Canales.es wrote:
> PS2 We are creating a Layout From Scratch under preasure in a very short space
> of time, and IMHO it look very well ;-)

Oh yes it looks great. I was just complaining about how slow the process
of xmllint is. Even if we had all the time in the world, adding those
pagebreaks can't be automated and every time you add one or two breaks
you have to re-render the PDF to verify the results before you can add
another one. It's a tedious process no matter if there is pressure or
not :)