[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'render-lfs-book.sh']

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 1 12:11:07 PDT 2005

El Lunes, 1 de Agosto de 2005 01:53, Gerard Beekmans escribió:

> line 3851 column 89 - Error: missing quote mark for attribute value

That isn't a sources validation issue :-?

> Tidying
> /tmp/renderlfsbook.XXXXr7LC0S/LFS-BOOK-7.0-cross-lfs-20050731-HTML/ppc/boot

That echo commands has been removed now.

> bzip2: Can't open input file
> LFS-BOOK-7.0-cross-lfs-20050731-NOCHUNKS.html: No such file or directory.

I'm trying to fix that now. The cross-lfs Makefile don't use a NOCHUNKS_OUTPUT
variable for now, but render-lfs-book.sh need it.

> install: cannot change owner and/or group of
> `/home/httpd/www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/': Operation not
> permitted

The patches dir creation must be dropped when rendering cross-lfs, due that it
uses the patches URLs pointing directtly to the patches website. The an
change in render-lfs-book.sh is needed to solve that.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia