somebody please checks the SVN reps

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 4 05:29:03 PDT 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> So, the only thing I can think of is that there's some environment issue
> tickled by `cron' that's causing this.

And our survey said...nope!

render-lfs-book.sh causes it, though I still don't know why.  I'm
presuming it's still some kind of environment issue though.  Basically
calling 'make -s CHUNK_QUIET=1' on the command line, everthing works
fine (regardless of whether I'm logged in as 'matthew' or 'gerard').  If
I call render-lfs-book.sh though, it fails, again regardless of the user
that invoked it.

Matt.