r6658 - ...

Randy McMurchy LFS-User at mcmurchy.com
Thu Aug 11 20:33:57 PDT 2005

jim at linuxfromscratch.org wrote these words on 08/11/05 22:26 CST:

> -   Do to an a compile issue with the current toolchains, we are going
> +   Due to an a compile issue with the current toolchains, we are going

With all due respect Jim, do you even bother reading what you write?

Read your sentence above, Jim. You  didn't even make the full correction
that Greg posted.

I have many times wanted to help you out with the wordsmithing, but
every time I've sent in a correction, you don't even apply them as
the guy that goes out of his way to help you suggests. So I stopped.

How do you expect anyone to help you, if you don't even try to make
the text grammatically correct?

--
Randy

22:29:00 up 131 days, 22:02, 3 users, load average: 0.04, 0.12, 0.32