r6658 - ...

Randy McMurchy LFS-User at mcmurchy.com
Thu Aug 11 22:51:38 PDT 2005

Jim Gifford wrote these words on 08/12/05 00:08 CST:
> When I see a correction, I put it in.

No, you don't. You sometimes put *some* of the corrections in. Other
times you put in what you *think* the corrections should be.

> Some times Randy when you do a lot
> of documents like I do, things start to run together and having an extra
> pair of eyes on the list is helpful. I never claimed to be a perfect
> writer. I never claimed to be perfect.

I'm not asking or even expecting perfection, Jim. However, it appears
to me that you don't proofread your work at all. Not in the least.

Understand, I am not trying to undermine your technical competence,
it just seems to me that you get really lazy when it comes to writing
the corresponding text that goes with the instructions.

--
Randy

00:47:01 up 132 days, 20 min, 3 users, load average: 0.23, 0.18, 0.27