r6658 - ...

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Thu Aug 11 23:24:14 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

>Understand, I am not trying to undermine your technical competence,
>it just seems to me that you get really lazy when it comes to writing
>the corresponding text that goes with the instructions.

That's out of line Randy. I spend hours a week trying to get this
working perfectly. So what if it's not the best wording or spelling. To
me it looked fine, spell check didn't pick up anything so I synced it.

I don't see you submitting patches to correct issues or spelling on
cross-lfs.

Manuel and I try to keep cross-lfs up to date with all the wording changes.

We are a team here in LFS, at least I thought we were. When I ready
emails like this Randy, it seems to give the impression of a rift
between developers, and I don't like that.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org
lfs at jg555.com