r6658 - ...

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 12 09:36:04 PDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 12:51:38AM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Jim Gifford wrote these words on 08/12/05 00:08 CST:
> > When I see a correction, I put it in.
>
> No, you don't. You sometimes put *some* of the corrections in. Other
> times you put in what you *think* the corrections should be.

Er. That's a bold statement. How can you possibly know that? Any of those
times that you assume that's what's happening, there could be a number of
other explanations, including the most possible one, that he simply
overlooked some of the corrections. Some people aren't as inclined to
catch typographical mistakes as others.

Instead of assuming that the other person is intentionally disgregarding
you, why not just kindly point it out again, or ask about it? It would
save a lot of grief and hurt feelings.

--
JH