r6700 - in trunk/BOOK: . chapter01 chapter03 chapter06

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 21 11:20:37 PDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 09:35:10AM -0600, ken at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Log:
> Added bzgrep security patch
<..>

> +to it. Apply the following to address this:</para>

I'm sure someone will ask eventually, so might as well get it over with.
Should bzgrep be capitalized? Yes, I can see it's the first word of a
sentence, but it is also a proper name for a program that isn't
capitalized.

I don't know, but someone will surely have an opinion.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs