r5222 - trunk/editor-manual/chapter03

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 7 18:24:41 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 05/07/05 20:16 CST:

>[snip defensive over-reaction to absolutely nothing]

Never mind Jeremy. Keep it just the way you have it. Which is
wrong of course, to compare SVN to something many folks won't
even know what you're comparing it against.

Why do you take such a defensive stand when somebody bothers to
write in to say something helpful? The text as you have it isn't
applicable any longer. It should be removed. It was accurate text
when it was written, however, it is no longer necessary. It is
simply fluff.

Please, point out just one time (of course, include a URL) when
I have been defensive when someone contributes constructive comments
to something I've done over in BLFS. I can save you some hunting
time though, because you won't find any.

Quit being such a baby.

--
Randy

20:19:00 up 35 days, 19:52, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00