r5222 - trunk/editor-manual/chapter03

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 7 18:50:36 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Jim Gifford wrote these words on 05/07/05 20:35 CST:

> Yes, and I bothered to write in to try and help *improve* the text.

Randy,

Thank you for the suggestion. Really, I mean that. Let's forget the rest
of this thread, and I'll do what I can to make the text less offensive soon.

My purpose of the edits so far was just to get the text *somewhat*
accurate, and then have the project leaders look it over and offer
suggestions, improvements, additions/deletions, etc. In any case, I'll
do what I can as I work on it now to make it more accurate.

--
Jeremy Huntwork