r5222 - trunk/editor-manual/chapter03

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 8 02:33:12 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> My purpose of the edits so far was just to get the text *somewhat*
> accurate, and then have the project leaders look it over and offer
> suggestions, improvements, additions/deletions, etc.

OK, thanks for the early morning entertainment chaps! :)  Jeremy, I
believe you were right to tackle things the way you did.  Randy, I
believe your suggestion was useful, in that you pointed out the now
redundant text.  Just goes to show what different perspectives can do to
an otherwise seemingly trivial change!

Jeremy, please remove those comments about CVS when you get a chance,
thanks.

Regards,

Matt.