Version SVN-20050428 gettext

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 12 10:41:00 PDT 2005

Michael Brandstetter wrote:
> ./configure --prefix=/tools --disable-libasprintf \
>     --without-csharp
>
> This won't work on my system, changed it to:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/tools --disable-libasprintf --disable-csharp

Please post this to the lfs-support list.  Also, providing the
output/erorr message of the command that didn't work may help us
understand what the problem is.  Testing has shown that whilst the
configure script accepts both forms of the csharp flag, only the
'--without-csharp' variation actually affects the build.

Regards,

Matt.