r5426 - branches/cross-lfs/BOOK/final-system/common

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 26 09:24:35 PDT 2005

El Jueves, 26 de Mayo de 2005 08:49, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> What's the plan on getting cross-lfs merged to trunk/.  I'm not entirely
> sure, but I'd think such large-scale edits and filesystem restructuring
> will mean we'll have to make do with an 'svn cp branch trunk'.  I know
> we're nowhere near that point at the moment, but I'd like to know what
> folks have in mind anyway.

My plan is, in trunk:

1. - "svn add" the new dirs structure (empty dirs)

2.- "svn mv" and "svn cp" current trunk files to their news directories.

3.- On an editor working trunk copy, to copy the cross-lfs files over the
trunk files.

4.- "svn add" the new cross-lfs files that hsn't an equivalent trunk file.

5.- "svn ci" that very big commit.

In that way we could keep the "trunk" history for all files.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia