r5426 - branches/cross-lfs/BOOK/final-system/common

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 26 13:48:12 PDT 2005

Archaic wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 06:24:35PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
>
>>In that way we could keep the "trunk" history for all files.
>

> Yay! I was afraid my suggestion fell on deaf ears. I would hate to lose
> the history.

As would I of course.  Manuel, you're a star! :)  Having said that - any
chance you could outline the indentation rules/guidelines you're using
so that we can stick to them ourselves?  This would be useful material
for the editors' guide too methinks.  Or maybe I missed that info
somewhere along the line - I've a feeling it could've been posted in
blfs-dev when your work started over there.

Regards,

Matt.