r5450 - in branches/cross-lfs/BOOK: . introduction/common introduction/raq2 reboot reboot/common

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 26 23:38:13 PDT 2005

jim at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

> Modified:

[snip list of files]

> Log:
> Updates to reboot scenario

So, Jim.  What does your log message tell me that the list of modified
doesn't?  Nothing?  Right!  Please, please please write more meaningful
log messages.  Also check out the SVN Book about altering log messages
after you've committed (propedit).  I'd appreciate it if you could go
over all your log messages that just state "updated xyz" and change them
so they actually tell me something about the changes you made.

Cheers,

Matt.