r5493 - in branches/cross-lfs/BOOK: introduction/common temp-tools temp-tools/common

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 29 01:39:36 PDT 2005

Jim Gifford wrote:

> It's for the final-system, when the info pages are needed, after
> temp-tools, glibc and binutils are built in final-system. So without
> texinfo, we can't make the info pages, not a big deal, but they should
> be there for those who want them.

Ah-ha, thanks for the cluebat Jim.  Next time I'll actually look at the
changes you made (rather than just the log).  That way I would have seen
you've added texinfo to the *end* of the temp-tools chapter and
therefore it was obvious that it was in order to help out the
final-system.  Sorry for the noise.

Matt.