r5493 - in branches/cross-lfs/BOOK: introduction/common temp-tools temp-tools/common

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 29 08:50:52 PDT 2005

jim at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Log:
> Added texinfo to the temp-tools section. This is needed to allow binutils
> to make the info pages.

[snip]

Makes sense.

> +

However, IMHO, one of two things needs to happen.

1) prefix should be changed to /tools if it really is part of the
temporary system and we're installing texinfo again later.

2) Instructions should be moved to final-system if we aren't installing
it again and it really is part of the final build.

--
JH