r7245 - in trunk/BOOK: . chapter01 chapter03 chapter05 chapter06 chapter07 chapter08

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 6 14:14:40 PST 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Ken Moffat wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>

>> -<!ENTITY texinfo-tempfile_fix-patch
>> "texinfo-&texinfo-version;-tempfile_fix-2.patch">
>> +<!ENTITY texinfo-multibyte-patch
>> "texinfo-&texinfo-version;-multibyte-2.patch">
>> +<!ENTITY texinfo-tempfile_fix-patch
>> "texinfo-&texinfo-version;-tempfile_fix-1.patch">
>>

> I can't find the multibyte-2 patch.  Also, was reverting to tempfile_fix-1
> intentional ?

  Better start a list for issues with patches and tarballs, rough edges
are inevitable merging something this size.  I can fix these tomorrow, I
hope, but I need guidance on the texinfo patches.

  glibc-libidn isn't on the packages page.

  on the patches page, the shadow patch should come before the first
sysklogd patch.

(still updating my scripts)

Ken