[LFS Trac] #1737: Disable anonymous ticket creation

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 10 04:45:00 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> You could have easily given anonymous the 'TICKET_APPEND'
> or 'TICKET_MODIFY' permissions if you like - or, as you have done,
> remove the 'TICKET_CREATE' permission.

Yes, I was aware of the two possible solutions.  I didn't intend to
berate Trac, I realise it was a flaw in our configuration, not in Trac,
just poor wording on my part again.  I thought having users register
before being able to create tickets would benefit them by being able to
receive email updates on their tickets rather than having to track
(excuse the pun!) lfs-book or Trac itself.

Regards,

Matt.