[LFS Trac] #1690: Coreutils 5.93 installs su.1 manual page

Steffen Pankratz kratz00 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 12:56:15 PST 2006

Hi Matthew,

i tested the patch and i can confirm the su.1 manual page dosen't get installed anymore, good work

Thank you.

PS: sorry i didn't answer in the wiki, i'm logged in (i think so) but i can't add a comment/modify the ticket :(

--
Hermes powered by LFS SVN-20051127 (Linux 2.6.15.6)
	visit 	http://www.kratz00.org/

Best regards, Steffen Pankratz.

PGP PUBLIC KEY: http://www.kratz00.org/kratz00.at.gmx.de.asc