[LFS Trac] #1714: LFS-6.1.1: USB segfaults on "legacy" system

Paul G Rogers paul.rogers at juno.com
Tue Mar 21 16:24:31 PST 2006

I replied to Matthew a couple weeks ago.  I hope he isn't filtering Juno.
 IIANM this was caused by "make check" corrupting the build.  When I went
from "make" to "make install", it started working just fine.  And it
installed where specified with --prefix.  I wish the book emphasized
caution when running tests in Ch 6.

Paul Rogers  (paul.rogers at juno.com)
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/
http://www.geocities.com/paulgrogers/
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)