r7469 - in branches/udev_update/BOOK: . chapter01 chapter03 chapter06

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 29 13:38:06 PST 2006

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> ken at linuxfromscratch.org wrote these words on 03/29/06 14:35 CST:
>
> > Log:
> > Upgrade shadow to 4.0.15 with its UTF-8 man pages.
> >
> > +	  the script and commands.  Fixes tickets #1748 and #1750.</para>
>
> Does this mean you are not going to update trunk? (two reasons I ask:
> one, my understanding is the policy is to update trunk then merge the
> changes to branches, and two, you say the tickets are now "fixed".

 Fair question, you will have seen the updates by now.  I was already in
udev_update because that's what I'm testing, and I'd started my edits
before I realised this belonged in trunk and alphabetic.  Of the
remaining new package versions I've been looking at, I'll try to
remember to do trunk first for the one that can go into trunk.

Ken