r7484 - in branches/udev_update/BOOK: . chapter01 chapter08

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 31 11:21:32 PST 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Archaic wrote:

> Comments or questions?

 I have no problems with replacing this by other instructions that work,
but I don't have such instructions, so I'll leave it for when you are
well enough - unless I'm missing something, this does fix a real problem
since udev-087 went in, so I'd rather have something where grub can be
installed than revert it before there is something to put in its place.

Ken