[LFS Trac] #1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc combinations

LFS Trac trac at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 1 12:43:24 PDT 2006

#1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc
combinations
 Reporter:  gerard at linuxfromscratch.org  |        Owner:  lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
     Type:  task                         |       Status:  new
Comment (by archaic at linuxfromscratch.org):

 Manuel, read the next message. This fix wasn't accepted from what I read.
 Please run a test moving the -I stuff to the end. as per Ulrich's reply.
 If the test passes after 3 builds, then update the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/1659>
LFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/>